Here Comes Winter!
Is it snowing in your part of the world like it is here in Toronto? If you haven’t done so yet, now is a great time to clear the garage and make room for the car – so it can overnight out of the snow. Some quick tips:
- Check that the sports gear still fits e.g. no point in storing a bicycle that will be too small next spring;
- Put away the garden spades/shovels and put snow shovels close to where you will need them i.e. the side door to the pathway or the front door to the driveway;
- Hang up on hooks as many tools and toys as possible;
- Change to the snow tires and put away the all season tires;
- Make sure you have a snow brush, extra anti-freeze and a winter kit in your car for winter driving. That kit could include a candle, matches, blanket, hazard sign and first aid kit.